Friday, January 9, 2009

a turn of events..

So I found out last night that my recruiter is moving in two weeks. I didn't find this out from my recruiter however, I found out from my younger sister who's recruiter was my recruiter's husband. At this point I really don't know what to do. I mean she didn't even tell me and I don't know if it was because she just doesn't want to deal with me anymore, or if it's because something came up in my background that might prevent me from joining the Army *although that's impossible* or even if it's because she didn't want me to be distracted. No matter what it is I'm wondering if that's the reason that it's taken so long for me to get in touch with the colonel. I'm going to call her at 9 when she should be just getting into the office... I'm really upset and slightly hurt by this but I'm going to get to the bottom of it and update this when I know more...
until then...

1 comment:

  1. catie...WHOA! First of all, allow me to share a quick story regarding my son. The ASVAB was a real challenge for him. He had a tough time meeting the AirForce score. His recruiter more or less gave off the attitude of giving up on my son. My son went to a different recruiter and *presto* he did very well on the ASVAB and was at BMT in a matter of months.
    Take a deep breath, call your recruiter at 9am and roll with it. Perhaps the recruiter to truly help you, is out there waiting to meet you. Time will play this out.
    I will pray that God calms your anxious heart.

    ~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

    ReplyDelete