Monday, January 26, 2009

to be continued

Today will be a good day. I've decided and although it's only 8:30, I know I can make it happen.. I think I'm going to stretch and work out for a while and just dedicate today to doing the little things that I need to do. I want to call a bunch of people who I haven't talked to in a while to catch up and make sure I have no loose ends left untied in the hopes that I'll get my interview today. I have laundry to do and I would like to brush up on some of my languages and of course dance. I love dancing so much lately and I danced in front of my younger sister yesterday and she laughed so hard..

so those are the plans for today... hopefully I get all these things accomplished :]

more to come later

2 comments:

  1. catie...sounds like a great day! Keep us posted on the intreview!

    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Catie and welcome to the US Army. I am in the National Guard and love it. I think if you keep a good attitude you will do great. If there is anything I can help you with let me know. Thanks and Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete