Saturday, January 24, 2009

to whom much is given, much is tested

So I haven't actually updated this in a while. That's because in all honesty nothing's happened. I was supposed to do my interview with the Colonel this past week but there was some idiotic reason behind pushing it back dealing with my MOS etc etc and now I'm stuck waiting.

Meanwhile things have gotten a little worse at home. I just want to leave here now. Like my dad's work is closed for 2 weeks so that's 2 weeks that my family will have to play catch up with for a while after so the sooner I get into the military the sooner I can start sending home money to help out. I know I have issues with my family but at the same time I know there is no deeper bond than blood so I can't turn my back on them.
 
My recruiter called me today to assure me that my interview would be next week. I hope this isn't just pushing it back and trying to get me not to ask questions anymore. As soon as I go back to MEPS I can leave and I want that more than anything. I'm still terrified  of basic and I want to believe that I can do it and at this point I don't have a choice, it's what I want simple as that.

I don't have too much to say otherwise, today has been a very taxing day and I need to rest I'm going to relax for a while.

1 comment:

  1. catie...it will all happen as it is meant to be. I will continue to pray for your anxious heart. Stop by my blog when you have a few moments, there is a link to my son's new blog...I'll be he could offer some words of encouragement, as far as basic goes.
    Stay Strong!
    Pray Hard!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete