Saturday, January 10, 2009

Today I got a call... well 3 calls from my recruiter. They were about recommendations which needed to be handwritten and faxed in. I live so far away from where I worked and went to school that this could have been an issue but I already have one recommendation down and another one will be done by the end of tonight. I emailed my high school English teacher and I'm sure he'll come through for me and then my college band director.
That is todays Army update :]
I'm too tired to really write more right now but I do have a song for today...
It's an opera song and I don't know what the words mean really but I do know that it makes me feel amazing


1 comment:

  1. catie...this is progress! Woo-Hoo!
    Andrea has an amazing voice...as Simon Cowell would say, "He could sing the phone book and make it sound excellent!"
    Get some rest, you deserve it!

    ~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

    ReplyDelete