Monday, December 22, 2008

nightmare before christmas *literally*

To help you out with the  reading of this I am 19, My older sister from my mom's first marriage is Michelle she's 23 and has stolen my identity and money countless times but I can't prove anything. Kyrsten is 17 and Mackenzie is 11. Happy Reading

I just woke up and I can not seem to fall back to sleep even though it's only 7 in the morning. I woke up from a dream about Christmas and it's so vivid that I'm hoping this isn't the way things happen.. so I'm gonna let you know what it was...

Okay so in the dream it's Christmas and we've already opened our presents, I'm playing rock band with Mackenzie and my dad *that's one of Mackenzies presents lol* and Kyrsten happens to come running up saying Michelle *older bitch* will be here soon. So I keep playing my little drum set and I'm trying to figure out what to say finally I settle on Merry Christmas and I let that go. So she walks in the door and everyone else says "Merry Christmas Michelle" and right when she's about to walk off to talk to my mom I say *loud and cheerful as can be* "Merry Christmas Michelle!"... she just shoots me a dirty look and walks away. So then it's present opening time, and mind you I already know that she's gotten my parents and sisters really expensive presents but it's okay she didn't get me anything. So I ooh and ahh over everyone's gift, laugh at my dad's facial expression when he opens his *he honestly hate's this girl because it's not his daughter and she tries to hurt our family*. And then Michelle shoots this like self righteous look at me because she's gotten herself a present and wrapped it to open up here. So by then Mackenzie is now playing a Nintendo DS game *she's such a funny little nerd* and my mom is getting everything ready for dinner *we always have turkey* and Kyrsten is starting to look upset. She has always been the person Michelle complains the most about our family to. So I notice she's getting upset but I dont really worry about it I just keep reading my book. Then I notice Michelle has gone to talk to my mom and this is the point where I know I'm getting angry * I am only human you have to understand* and I walk outside to where they're talking and Michelle abruptly stops *some subtly on her part would be nice* and I notice Michelle lean over to say something to my mom but it's like she's pulling my mom's hair and threatening her so I get pissed. I am seeing red at this point and I go to grab Michelle's hair and I accidentally grab my moms. At this point Michelle has walked back into the house and is talking to Kyrsten like nothing has happened. I walk up to her and tell her I think it's time she leaves to which she responds "What are you gonna do about it" *please dont forget here that her whole intention on Christmas will be trying to get me to blow up so I will have everyone mad at me* and I said I would really like her to leave and I think everyone else would and so she starts to take her things and walk to the door. Then she turns around and starts yelling about how I'm a thief, I'm a liar, I'm everything bad in the world, oh and I like to torture puppies for fun. So I have finally reached the end of my rope and I say "I'm sorry that you don't have a family but this is MY family MY mom MY dad MY sisters they are not your family, you are a sick sad person who will never amount to more than your crackhead dad who JUST went back to rehab. Stop fucking with my family and get the fuck out!"... * I screamed this in my dream btw* So then she punches me in the face. Hard. Now those of you who know me could probably never picture me in a fight and that's because I would never fight someone unless I was scared for my life but this girl is BIG and I just need to get her off of me so I keep swinging and swinging and I'm not connecting any punches and that's how the dream ends.


I am terrified that any of that will happen this Thursday. I love my family even though we have had our problems and I'm very protective of them. To me this peon doesn't exist anymore and I only have to put up with one more meeting with her before I go off to become a better person. I can not do anything that will have charges brought up on me nor would I ever instigate a fight but I am nervous non the less.

On the Army front today might be the day that I get the call for my interview so I'm really hoping that happens today. It will definitely lessen some of the anxiety that's building up in me. It's gonna be either that or the 2 mile run I'm gonna try to run faster than the 2 miles Saturday lol.

I'm keeping my head up and my spirits high and I hope you all are too since it's the Christmas season. I really appreciate all of your support and funny/ sincere comments they make my day and make me feel like I'll come out of Christmas a better person that I am now :]

1 comment:

  1. First Merry Christmas and I hope that it goes fantastic and don't let shit heads bring you down. 2nd you are very motivated, I work with Privates at Fort Jackson and some of them when they get there have not run in... well forever, you will be able to get the 2mi down when you get to basic but working on it before you go is good. To help you out have long and short days, on long days do your 2mi, or more... on short days try :30 :60s where you run hard for thirty sec then light jog for 60, and or 400m sprints then going up to 800m sprints. The only way to run faster, is to run faster. Good luck and keep the blog going

    ReplyDelete