Friday, February 20, 2009

600

So this is just a quick update on things. I called the Battalion Commander today and she said that she would personally call the colonel to make sure that my interview is one of the first. Turns out they have over 600 interviews to do and although I went to MEPS at the very beginning of December there are people who went to MEPS even longer ago than myself. I am okay with the waiting. I did something weird to hurt my right wrist but I've been wrapping it and icing it so it should be better soon. Until it's better though I can't do push-ups which is pretty sad but I will get through it. My body fat is still falling so I am so far out of the woods as far as Army standards are concerned. For some reason my actual weight hasn't dropped that much but I suppose that will happen at basic. 

So all of my patience seems to be working out. I have finished three books in two days and I'm working on my third. Today I printed out the Harvard top 100 novels list and I realized I have read a lot of them and I am going to work on finishing up some more while I wait. 

Well that's all for now. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend :]

1 comment:

  1. catie...as frustrating as this process has been, I guess it is kinda nice to know there are 599 others going through it with you! I hope the wrist heals soon! It sounds as though you have a good handle.
    Stay strong!
    Pray Hard!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete